The PU-506-RX allows uncompressed HDMI signals to be received over a Single CAT5e/6/7 cable when used with the PU-506-TX Transmitter. This solution has the added features of RS-232 and 2-way IR control functionality over the same CAT5e/6/7 cable. These combined HDMI and control signals can be transmitted up to lengths of 100 metres. Utilise the USB power output from a TV as an optional way of powering
the PU-506-RX receiver unit alternative to a mains power supply.
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Supports all v1.4 HDMI resolutions plus 4k.
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Supports resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- HDMI, HDCP, & DVI compliant
- Supports HDCP repeating and CEC functions
- Supports 1080p distances up to 100 meters through CAT5e/6 cables
- Audio support up to 7.1CH & Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD
- 3-Play™ convergence
- Compact design
- Supports 3D signals
- Choose to power the PU-506-RX via the USB output from a TV (Cable available separately - APC-USB) : * Please note the performance and consistency of USB power outputs from TVs can vary and cannot be guaranteed by CYP.
- Supports 4K/2K & 4K UHD - CAT5e/6 = 70m & CAT6a/7 = 100m
|Inputs ||1x RJ45 [1x HDMI & Propriety Data]|
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
|Outputs ||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x RS-232]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions ||75mm [W] x 72mm [D] x 24mm [H] |
|Net Weight ||440g |
|Gross Weight ||510g |