Size is definitely not a measure of performance with the TSx 330T
Floorstanding Loudspeaker. For your small or midsized room, for your
demanding entertainment taste, the TSx 330T delivers Polk performance.
- TSx Series bi-laminate driver cones, tuned perfectly with our
Dynamic Balance® process, produce smooth, natural sound. They are
lightweight, but super stiff, with exceptional damping, for high
efficiency and low distortion.
- Unlike horns or metal domes,
silk/polymer dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without
fatigue, even at high volume, and reveal more realistic vocal
- Surprisingly deep, musical bass response thanks
to a 3-inch critically tuned flared port, which minimizes port noise
("chuffing") and smooths the turbulence of port air flow, to reveal
full-bodied bass that blends effortlessly with the speaker's overall
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their
series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve
seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
high efficiency design of the TSx Series works well with practically
any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver,
delivering a performance that's spacious and clear, natural and
- Our high performance crossover system boosts
performance with premium components (like mylar bypass capacitors, which
reveal extended high frequency details); these are usually found only
on much more expensive loudspeakers.
- Dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the ultimate in customized high performance audio.
new curved enclosure design in non-resonant MDF creates a rigid,
acoustically inert space, with non-parallel curved side panels that
effectively reduce audible coloration.