High Performance for All Your Outdoor Spaces
The Atrium6 is a workhorse when it comes to filling large spaces
with the kind of big, lifelike high quality sound for all your outdoor
entertaining. Like all our outdoor models, the Atrium60 is built to
withstand the elements, which means you'll be enjoying great performance
for years to come.
- 5 1/4-inch (13.34cm) long-throw aerated polypropylene cone
driver with butyl rubber surround pumps out surprising bass response
from a compact design.
- 1-inch (25.4mm) anodized aluminum dome tweeter with rubber
surround and neodymium magnet for better power handling and smoother
- Patented water-resistant PowerPort bass venting efficiently
adds 3dB of big, realistic, musical bass output. No other outdoor
speakers can touch the Atrium Series for deep bass you can feel from the
ground up. And because it's Polk all-weather certified water-resistant,
it can go practically anywhere with no worries about moisture impeding
- Broad coverage baffle design, adapted and applied from our
current Atrium design but with subtle improvements in the new Atrium
Series. A more steeply-angled baffle design that maximizes critical mid-
and high-frequency dispersion over a large area, without sacrificing
- Durable, mineral-filled polypropylene cabinet design, with
molded-in bracing, sounds like a real speaker (not "an outdoor
speaker"), and survives years of seasonal changes, for truly great
sound, no matter what the weather.
- Patented Dynamic Balance and Klippel optimization technologies
ensure the perfect material performance, eliminating driver and tweeter
"artifacts" for more realistic sound reproduction at high and low volume
- Polk all-weather certified, Atrium Series speakers exceed
baseline industrial and military specifications for environmental
endurance (ASTM D5894-UV Salt Fog, Mil Standard 810 Immersion, Mil-Std
883 Method 1009.8 for salt and corrosion.) Certification means Atrium
speakers can effortlessly withstand the worst Mother Nature can dish
out, whether its extreme temps or heavy rains. With certification like
this, your kitchen or bathroom installation is a cakewalk for Polk
- Aluminum grilles and bracket, with stainless steel and brass hardware: No rust. Ever.
- Gold plated 5-way binding posts for the most secure, efficient hookups.
- Available in durable, weatherproof black or white paintable finishes.